Bargain Gear!! :)

Bargain Gear!! :)
Fun with the Fosters

Tuesday 29 March 2011

For every action there is a reaction...

Sorry I haven’t written in awhile, 'stuff' has just been happening the last 2 weeks that I have been focussing on and making very important decisions is all part of it. It's funny that when people say: ‘you know that happened for a reason’. I fully agree with that because in life every action, every word you say, everything you do- has a reaction. If my husband and I never experienced what we did (over the past 2 weeks) we never would know where we want to be going? Right? We would just be plodding along with no real vision... But opportunities have happened for us and not have happened for us, which has made us realise a couple of things- and what we striving for (If you know what I mean). It's great to have a vision and then a confirming word to direct you!

I am so happy to have my husband back home. He was away at his best mates wedding in South Africa! Wish I could have been there… But it was a good time where I could rest and get better as well as go to the SHARKS game (of course)!! You see my hubs is a BULLS supporter. Well I kinda am too - when SHARKIES are not playing though! It was a great experience watching them against the Crusaders at Twickes. What a stadium!! My sister got the tickets so that was nice. Family came from far and wide so we had a little ‘Moore’ reunion. Good times… But I am so happy to have my best friend back safe and sound. My soul mate, my SHMILY!

The last 2 weeks have been tough for me not being able to train, I have tried not to think about it much and have focused on getting better and just embracing this rest period. April is going to be a very big month ahead in the training programme- a very important one. The half ironman is in 6 weeks time so this month is key. I feel rested and ready to go so bring it! I am actually looking forward to seeing how far I can push myself and see how fit I can get. I'm on holiday in 1 week, for 3 weeks, so what a pleasure to train and rest and eat and sleep- looking SO forward to it:) The clocks are turned forward and the sun is shining and out until 7:30pm, which makes training that much more appealing ;) yes please! Bring on some hills!

I have 3 days left of anti biotics, so when Friday comes I am going to take the bull by the horns and ride that mother! I am in my starting blocks, waiting for that gun. I am NOT going to go arrive in Bolton on 31st July unprepared. Preparation is KEY!

Have an awesome week everyone, when u face trials and tribulation just know tribulation produces perseverance, and perseverance character, and character HOPE. That’s what my life manual says. I am going to have hope in my heart this week and know that all things work together for our good!!

Much love, will write again soon- I promise!!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment